Non-ablative photoregeneration is a modern cosmetic technology that improves the appearance and condition of the skin.
The medical effects of a laser can be non-ablative, based on the destruction of the surface layers of the skin, or the warming and possibly targeted destruction of deeper tissues without damaging the surface layers. The classic methods of laser cosmetology are ablative technologies - skin reshaping, scar tissue removal. However, modern lasers stimulate positive changes in the skin without causing serious damage. Such effects are actively used to achieve an effect called photoregeneration. Under the influence of a specially created ("enhanced") light beam - hence the word "photo" corrects small and medium wrinkles, improves the skin, restores skin elasticity and smoothness; stops skin aging.
With non-ablative photoregeneration, the micro-beam penetrates the tissues to the required depth (up to 3 mm). Radiation passing through the epidermis (surface layer of the skin) does not interact with it. In the deeper layers of the dermis, which is the target (target) of penetration, under the influence of a light beam, a large number of young collagen molecules are produced - a protein that forms the basis of connective tissue and is responsible for it strength and elasticity. The energy of the laser pulse heats all layers of the skin and helps to improve microcirculation.
The best results are obtained in young and middle-aged people, ie the method is most effective in correcting the first signs of skin aging (30-35 years). The reason for this is that the effect of the laser is converted into the body's own reactive forces, and age reduces their activity.
Tips for laser skin rejuvenation
- wrinkles, lethargy and dull skin color;
- visible rosacea network (spider veins);
- black spots.
The result is noticeable even after a procedure (visible after 3-4 weeks). The laser rejuvenation course usually consists of 3-10 procedures. The interval between procedures should be 1 month.
The effect of non-ablative photorejuvenation is as follows.
- visible smoothing of wrinkles;
- reduction of dry skin, the feeling of "tight" skin disappears or is significantly reduced;
- increasing tone and turgor;
- give skin radiance and velvet;
- skin improvement;
- normalization of metabolic processes; pores are reduced, the skin is cleansed.
The procedure is used to effectively stop the aging of the skin of the face, neck, hands, décolleté.
Additional benefits of laser rejuvenation
- Non-ablative photoregeneration is a non-traumatic, gentle method.
- The procedure is painless.
- Does not require significant time (the average duration of the procedure is 30 minutes).
- There are practically no side effects (you may feel a burning sensation on the skin immediately after the procedure; redness and slight swelling that may disappear within a few days are also possible).
- It does not require a rehabilitation period, you can return to your normal lifestyle and work immediately after the procedure.
- It can be combined with other cosmetic procedures to achieve a synergistic effect.
Contraindications to non-ablative photoregeneration
Non-ablative photoregeneration is contraindicated in cancer, diabetes, pregnancy, infectious diseases, epilepsy. Also, the procedure is not recommended for those with fresh tan (up to 2 weeks).