A woman's confidence in her own irresistibility begins with a beautiful face. Staying attractive isn't just important at a young age. Over the years, taking care of your appearance does not lose its relevance. However, after 40-50 years, other tasks are set. In adulthood, the desire to get rid of "crow's feet" and facial wrinkles comes to the fore. Why does beauty disappear with age? The results are:
- lack of sleep and stress, unbearable loads,
- years of bad habits
- nutrition, use of harmful products,
- constant influence of external factors,
- internal changes, especially hormonal disorders,
- loss of the skin's ability to retain moisture
- deterioration of blood microcirculation,
- slows down cell regeneration processes.
Unfortunately, all this is inevitable. But you cannot be inactive. A smart approach to the fight against old age pushes it back many years. So, which weapon should you choose?
Essential oil is a product of natural origin. It is an ingredient used in homemade beauty recipes or sought after in anti-aging cosmetics. A few drops of essential oil applied to the skin can do wonders.
How to choose the main ingredient
Mix it with the base essential oil so that the active ingredient does not harm the skin. When choosing the latter, an individual approach plays an important role, so consider your skin type:
- for normal, jojoba, almond, macadamia oil are suitable (you can also experiment, but avoid very dense and heavy liquids),
- use olive or avocado oils for extra dryness,
- for oily, a substance obtained from apricot kernels has proven itself well,
- For acne-prone people, try hemp or argan varieties.
- with increased sensitivity and frequent inflammation, argan or coconut oil is suitable.
Frankincense: recipes for masks for rejuvenation
Such masks are necessary during aging, because the composition of the liquid approaches sebum. With age, its production slows down and the integument does not receive enough moisture. You can solve the problem in the following way:
- Since jojoba extract is mild, you can use it for under-eye wrinkles without diluting it. Treat the problem areas with light spots, allow the substance to be absorbed and remove the residue with a tissue (do not rub the skin, but stick the cloth to the face).
- The oil will also replace your regular makeup remover. When removing makeup, wipe your face with a slightly moistened pad and do not wash the substance with water. Thanks to its light texture, it will not leave a greasy feeling, and long exposure during the night will give the necessary substances to the cells.
- It happens that age causes not only wrinkles on the face, but also hormonal problems. As a result, mature women suffer from acne and rashes, which can be reduced by using natural remedies. You need 1 tsp. honey, 2 drops of lemon juice, 8 crushed strawberries and 1 tsp. q. jojoba oils. Mix the ingredients, treat the skin and let it work for 15-20 minutes. The components will saturate the skin with moisture, whiten age spots and prevent the appearance of acne with an antibacterial effect.
The tool is used even for the skin around the eyes from wrinkles, and this area is characterized by increased sensitivity. Gently massage and hold the neck area. Repeat the procedure every night for quick results.
Older and dry skin owners will benefit from a moisturizer. It consists of:
- 1 ch. revenge component
- 1 ch. cargan oil,
- 2 xolive oils.
Mix the ingredients and use the mixture instead of night cream: 2-3 drops will be enough. Essential oils are good for the skin around the eyes, because it needs to be especially saturated with moisture due to the lack of sebaceous glands.
A cream based on a pomegranate seed product is suitable for sensitive skin covered with a network of wrinkles. Up to 2 teaspoons. Add 3 tsp. melted and cooled shea butter, 2 tsp. rose water and crushed pulp of half a medium aloe leaf. Blend the ingredients in a blender until the mixture reaches a creamy consistency. Using this cream after removing makeup, you will stop inflammation, moisturize the skin and get rid of signs of aging.
Frankincense remedy will restore the smoothness of the skin and cope with age spots. If the face color has become uneven with age and the wrinkles are noticeable, use frankincense oil.
It has the following effect:
- restores cells and protects them from damage;
- reduces wrinkles,
- removes stretched pores and wrinkles.
Frankincense essential oils are especially good for the skin around the eyes, as they restore lost elasticity. Basically, use a substance obtained from jojoba (2 spoons), add 6 drops of the main ingredient to it. Be sure to do a tolerance test first, otherwise there is a risk of skin irritation.
Regular use will improve skin tone and elasticity. Treat the area under the eyes every evening and the result will be noticeable after a few months.
Cream is the most common cosmetic form that girls use for wrinkles. Today, literally every manufacturer offers several anti-aging series options. Girls usually spare no expense in fighting the signs of aging, and marketers understand this. Thus, products with gold, pearl, and stem cell extracts appear on the shelves. . . But what are the advantages and disadvantages of such products?
- It is convenient to use. By purchasing an anti-aging cream, you can save yourself the extra hassle. Nothing needs to be mixed, combined, enriched and then washed off. Open the tube and grab the wrinkles.
- Costly. A really effective, good tool will cost a pretty penny. At the same time, such products are usually packaged in small containers, so you need to renew the tube about once a month.
- Addictive. According to reviews, products for aging skin quickly become addictive, so after 3-5 months you should take a break and choose a new anti-aging series.
- It works on the surface. The so-called cream does not solve the problems at a deep level, it just masks the problems. Long-term use of such cosmetics will hide small wrinkles, but you will not be able to get rid of deep grooves.
- Contains chemical additives. When cosmetics are produced on an industrial scale, synthetic components are simply indispensable. They are necessary to ensure the "correct" color, smell, consistency, as well as a long shelf life.
Store cream does not protect the skin. The tool "works" perfectly as long as you don't stop using it. The cream does not prevent the formation of new grooves and does not "fill" the skin with strength and anti-aging potential.
Contraindications for use
Since natural oils contain active ingredients in a high concentration, it is recommended to dilute them before applying them to the delicate skin of the face. Failure to follow this advice is fraught with unpleasant consequences.
There are other rules for using such funds:
- in the evening, it is necessary to carry out a cosmetic procedure, before which the skin should be cleansed, toned, moisturized with creams, serums, tonics,
- Before applying the product, the skin should be moistened with clean water,
- concentration is calculated according to the type of skin (4-5 drops for dry, 2-3 for normal, 1-2 drops for oily),
- to obtain optimal results, the course of using the means does not exceed two months with the frequency of procedures twice a week.
Despite the fact that essential oils are natural gifts of nature and their use rarely causes allergies, they still have contraindications.
The most important contraindication to the use of ether is pregnancy, because many oils can cause miscarriage or harm the baby. The most dangerous for a fertilized organism are:
- cypress oil,
And this is not a complete list. Although you can read recommendations on aromatherapy during pregnancy in many sources, it is better not to risk it. It is important to consult a doctor with a great desire to use aroma oil. The use of esters during lactation is also contraindicated.
Regardless of a woman's position, no one is immune to a contraindication - this is an individual intolerance of the body. Ether can be ideal for one person and harmful for another.
Individual intolerance can relate to any ester, its symptoms are easy to recognize:
- headache or tinnitus,
- increased heart rate,
- difficulty breathing.
It is not recommended to use essential oils in relation to children, because they affect the hormonal background of the body, and it is better not to joke with it.
In principle, these are all contraindications, but in addition to them, you should also know the safety rules when using ethers.
Before using any essential oil, you should do a skin test to make sure you are not allergic to it, no matter what. The easiest way is to throw a 5% ether solution into the hand, if there is no redness after half an hour, you can use it safely.
Follow these guidelines when using essential oils:
- Be sure to test for an allergic reaction.
- Do not use essential oils in their pure form, use only essential oils without additives.
- Use any oil with daily use, no more than 21 days. Then take a break for 7-14 days.
- Some ethers are phototoxic. Do not use them before going out in the sun to avoid burning.
- Protect eyes and mucous membranes from oils.
- If you have a chronic illness or are pregnant, discuss essential oil use with your doctor.
Recipes for wrinkles based on essential oils for the face
Among the various recipes that include anti-wrinkle face oil, you need to choose several options that are most suitable for your skin type. Only in this case, you can count on getting the long-awaited rejuvenating effect without unwanted results.
Moisturizing mask with jojoba
The mask saturates the cells of the dermis with moisture, nourishes, cleans the pores, removes acne, smooths facial and age wrinkles.
To prepare it, it is necessary to prepare a decoction of chamomile (1 tablespoon of dry mixture per 100 ml of water), filter, filter. Then mix with a teaspoon of jojoba oil. It is also recommended to add a few drops of fresh juice of aloe leaves there.
Restorative mask with peach
Castor oil and juicy ripe peach essential oil are combined in equal proportions. The resulting mixture is heated in a water bath for a few minutes, then spread over the eyelids and the entire face with the tips of the fingers.
The procedure should be done before going to bed, after which you can not wash. At night, oils saturate the skin well, restore it, smooth out wrinkles and increase its elasticity.
Nourishing mask with castor oil
Mix heavy cream (2 tablespoons) with castor oil (1 tablespoon). Everything is mixed well. It is enough to endure the mask for 10 minutes. Carrying out the procedure 2-3 times a week will save a woman from facial expressions and age-related wrinkles on her eyelids, and will also make her forget about dark circles under her eyes in the morning.
Toning mask with olive
In a deep bowl, liquid honey and olive oil are combined in equal proportions (1 tablespoon each). Then the chicken yolk is added there, after which the mixture is mixed well.
The mask is applied in a thin layer with fingers and distributed over the face. The cosmetic procedure should be performed 3 times a week for a month.
Almond anti-wrinkle mask
Almond essential oil (5-6 drops) should be mixed with avocado pulp (2 tablespoons). The gruel is thoroughly mixed, then distributed to the lower eyelids, the area around the eyes.
The mask is kept for 10 minutes, then washed off with cool water. Wrinkles will become less noticeable with each procedure.
Refreshing mask with almonds
In a deep plate, mix fresh almond oil (1 teaspoon), liquid honey (2 tablespoons), and chicken yolk. The product is thoroughly mixed, massaged into the skin of the eyelids, and then applied to the entire face. After 5 minutes, the mask should be washed off.
Nourishing mask with wild rose
The mask nourishes the dermis, evens out its tone, maintains moisture balance and smoothes wrinkles. For cooking, you need to take any baby cream (10-20 grams) and mix 3 drops of rose oil into it. The product should be distributed on the face and eyelids 15 minutes before going to bed.
Cosmetologists suggest you try these simple but effective recipes with anti-wrinkle essences.
A simple recipe for smoothing facial wrinkles
Add three drops of orange oil and one drop of neroli to one teaspoon of argan oil.
A mixture of essential oils and oils from the network of wrinkles around the eyes
Pour the main component into a small dark glass bottle - two tablespoons of cocoa butter (previously melted in a water bath), to them - 2 tablespoons. almond oil. Measure four or five drops of sandalwood and lavender oil, two drops of rose oil and neroli, add to the base, shake, leave in a dark place for at least a day. So, a beautiful composition from the first spider web around the eyes is ready!
Apply every morning (but not under makeup) and before going to bed, one hour before going to bed. After some time, remove the excess oil with a dry cloth.
Anti-aging cream with essential oils for deep wrinkles on the face
Take 25 ml of peach kernel oil, add beeswax and solid coconut oil - 15 grams each. Melt the resulting mixture in a water bath. Whisk gently.
Add aroma components to the cooled mass: six drops of neroli, four drops of patchouli and ylang-ylang.
Deep nourishing face mask
In a small glass bowl, mix three teaspoons of honey with one spoonful of low-fat cream. Measure and add the main ingredients alternately to the mixture: four drops of rose oil and three drops of frankincense.
Apply only to previously cleansed or steamed skin! You can wash it off after 15 minutes.
With the use of ethers, you can prepare products for the care of aging skin at home. It is worth considering a few points in this regard.
Take a few tablespoons of boiled water and add 2-3 drops of ready-made ether of your choice.
To avoid such results, it is recommended to conduct a verification test. Before the first use of a certain type of cosmetic oil, a small amount of it is applied to the skin of the wrist with massaging movements. If there is no allergy to the product after a day, you can use the oil for wrinkles around the eyes and sensitive facial skin.
This component rarely causes allergies. However, there are still contraindications. It is not worth experimenting with pregnant women and nursing mothers. Individual intolerance is also possible - no one is immune to it. What is good for some may not be good for others. This applies not only to essential oils, but also to other cosmetics.
Many essential oils for the face can be used against wrinkles. However, to get the maximum effect from the use of oils, an individual approach is needed. After all, what works for one woman may not work for another.