Fractional laser rejuvenation helps to effectively rejuvenate the skin and eliminate aesthetic defects of the face and body. Fractional facial rejuvenation, being a viable alternative to surgical removal, is easily tolerated by the patient and has a very short rehabilitation period.
Thus, modern CO2- lasers with a super pulse mode give a beam that penetrates the skin so gently that the rehabilitation period is very short and lasts about two days after exposure to such a laser. Erbium, neodymium and alexandrite lasers have a slightly harsher effect.
Why do you need laser rejuvenation and how it works
Already after twenty-five years, the first signs of skin aging appear: the appearance of wrinkles, enlarged pores, changes in skin color and texture, loss of skin freshness. Various cosmetics give unstable and superficial results. To truly preserve youth and reverse the clock, it is necessary to activate the normal functioning of skin cells, restore the natural mechanism of growth and renewal.
The light beam heats up and evaporates into the deeper layers of the epidermis. At the site of exposure, a "hole" is formed in which the surrounding tissue immediately shrinks, and the cells begin to actively renew. Radiation also affects the collagen fibers that form the skin's frame and play a major role in maintaining the skin's youth. Short-term heating of collagen fibers with a laser beam stimulates their renewal and growth. Given the above, the post-procedure effect increases for six months and lasts for at least two years.
In other words, it receives a heat shock that activates skin renewal, which leads to the elimination of various skin imperfections: wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, age spots. The result is visible immediately after the procedure, because there is an immediate narrowing of the skin and it grows within six months due to the reconstruction of collagen.
Fractional laser rejuvenation leads to the correction of irregularities and scars, including the correction of wrinkles after acne, shrinking pores, improving the clarity of the skin and oval in the evening.
Several courses of procedures are recommended for maximum and lasting results - 2-4 sessions per month.
It should be noted that the fractional laser is the best way to eliminate stretch marks, combining high efficiency and subtle effect. However, a longer course is required for these purposes.
Indications and contraindications
Fractional skin rejuvenation is shown in the following cases:
- Decreased elasticity, sagging skin on the face and body;
- "crow's feet" (wrinkles in the corners of the eyes);
- stretch marks (striae);
- poor skin tone and texture;
- increased pigmentation; after acne
Fractional laser skin rejuvenation is reflected in the following cases:
- exacerbation of herpes infection;
- presence of malignant or benign neoplasms in the treatment area;
- tendency to form keloid scars;
- dermatitis in the area of the procedure;
- immune system disorders and acute infectious diseases;
- chronic diseases such as systemic connective tissue diseases, diabetes, blood clotting disorders;
- darkening or darkening in the last four weeks
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Chemical peels, fillers, disport or botox injections less than three months before the procedure.